Provided by Dr. Eric Miller
(AND RELATED APPROACHES)
1) "Carl Jung's 3-step Therapy Process," by Eric Miller,
2) "An 8-step Storytelling Therapy Process (inspired by Carl Jung's 3-step Therapy Process)," by Eric Miller,
3) "Story and Storytelling in Storytelling Therapy and Expressive Arts Therapy," by Eric Miller,
4) "Expressive Arts Therapy -- including Storytelling Therapy -- in Cultural Context," by Eric Miller,
5) "Fairytale Therapy: A Type of Storytelling Therapy," by Eric Miller,
6) "Becoming Oneself: A Goal in Carl Jung's Conception of Therapy," by Eric Miller,
7) "What is Jungian Analysis?," by Michael Vannoy Adams,
8) "Fairytale Therapy," by www.benessere.com,
9) "Therapy with Fairytales", by Ruth Stotter,
10) "The Healing Touch of a Story," by Mishti Verma,
11) "Into the Dark Forest: The Fairytale Heroine’s Journey," by Theodora Goss. Followed by Sowmya Srinivasan's notes.
12) "The Use of Harry Potter and Fairytales in Narrative Therapy," by Laura Oldford,
13) "The Mystery and Magic of Metaphor," by Susan Perrow,
14) "Symbols in Dreams and Myths: A Response to The Shaman's Doorway (1976) and The Mythic Imagination (1990) -- Two Books by Stephen Larsen", by Eric Miller, http://storytellingandvideoconferencing.com/24.html
15) "Conversing with Characters within Oneself: A Form of Therapeutic Role-playing", by Eric Miller, http://storytellinginstitute.org/321.pdf
16) "Giving Training in -- and Practicing -- a Form of Storytelling Therapy, In-person and via Videoconference", http://storytellingandvideoconferencing.com/23.html
17) "There's a New Therapist in Town: Storytelling Therapy", Indian Express, City Express section, page 5,
by Eric Miller,
The unedited version is at
STORY AND STORYTELLING
18) "Storytelling Workshop, Handout" (20 pages), by Eric Miller
(metaphors are listed and discussed on pages 8-10),
19) "Aspects of the Storytelling Revival in India," by Eric Miller,
20) "Links to Folktales (Animal Fables, Fairytales, etc) written in English," gathered by Eric Miller,
MOVEMENT IN STORYTELLING THERAPY
21) "Storytelling and Dance-movement Activities", and "Notes on Posture, Gesture, Movement and Dance in Storytelling", by Eric Miller,
22) "Review of a Workshop on 'Using Fairytale and Myth in Drama-and-Movement Therapy,' " by Eric Miller,
23) "The Use of Metaphors in Dance-movement Therapy," by Rosemarie Samaritter,
DRAWING IN STORYTELLING THERAPY
24) "Notes: Ways to Talk Clients through Creating and Drawing a Story: The '6-part Story Method' and Variations," by Eric Miller,
"Finding Joe" (80 minutes).
An introduction to the work of Joseph Campbell,
author of Hero with a Thousand Faces.
Dr Eric Miller on "Using Storytelling to Improve Mental Health"
on World Mental Health Day (10th Oct 2020) (10 minutes).
Health O Mind (based in Bangalore) presents
(17th Oct 2020) (60 minutes).
Dr Eric gave an "Introduction to Storytelling Therapy" for the Sydney Centre for Creative Change, on 19 July 2021 (47 minutes). The recording is here.